April 20, 2017
We are excited to announce version 1.0.1 of Unicorn Engine!
A quick tutorial on how to program with Unicorn in C & Python can be found here.
Important changes since v1.0 include:
- Properly handle selected-architecture build.
- Fix compilation issues on PPC & S390x.
- Fix a memory leak on uc_mem_protect().
- Support big-endian mode.
- Correct instruction size of Thumb/Thumb2 code.
- Support read/write APSR register.
- Support read/write NEON registers.
- Support read/write NZCV registers.
- Mips: Support read/write Mips64 registers.
- X86: Support read/write MSR.
- Haskell binding: update to the latest API.
- Python: allow not having PATH setup.